Skip to main content

I love suprise,I love cheese & most importantly,I love you



CHEESE

it could easily make me feel happy

like to the maximum

I feel like a baby when I take cheese

hahahahaha

don't feel like vomiting when you read this line

'coz I'm serious

AS CAREFREE AS A BABY

do not ever tell me how fat the cheese is

THE GREATEST TREASURES ARE THOSE INVISIBLE TO THE EYE

BUT FOUND BY THE HEART

exactly

I see rainbow when I consume cheese

not fats

hahahahahahaha

if there's such an organism called cheese eater

I'll definitely be one

master somemore I tell you


hahahahaha

I don't know why am I expressing my happiness in English words now

probably because I get too high

hahahahaha

well

gonna end this post by showing my appreciation to the special one

THANKIEW VERY MUCH

you're simply far more lovely than cheese

'coz girl

when I see your face

that's not a thing that I would change

you're amazing

just the way you are


Comments