Skip to main content

To the curry lover 2



He's not of those whom I'll love at the first sight
but every time we talk I see his passion and how hard he fights
I can't recall from when the endless topics started to go on every night
he then became the one person that I wanna hold on tight

I love the way he hugs me from behind

whispering in my ear that I'm his sunshine
I love together how we kill the time
singing every song that comes to our mind

He gave me a feeling I can't describe

jealousy kills me when he's dreaming of the idol he likes
the stupid thought of losing him can make me cry
'cause I can't imagine living without him who makes me smile wide

This is for the boy who I love nine nine

we once have our own lives but now I hope combine
I know my English isn't fine
I don't care lar I just want him to read this and always be mine



Comments