Skip to main content

too good to be true

It might sound creepy but I had a dream about you last night 

not good when I wake up and realized it's just a dream

It felt so terrible that I had to put myself back to sleep again


and when I'm awake later


I asked myself what is this feeling that I still have

can't find a word to describe it

also I don't know how to deal with it 

I just let it be there

I didn't want to talk about it 

people can be judgmental


they are gonna judge me


for being such a loser 

for not getting over the past  

it's socially unacceptable isn't it

to be so constant


You think I'm sick?

I think I am

but I can do nothing 

sometimes I want to do something


however realizing the gap that exists between us

it's better to keep things the way they are

and I wish I wouldn't have another dream like this one again

good night