Skip to main content

Roll for God

Why should I plan my day?

I am NOT the Lord of my life.

My Lord is the Lord of the Sabbath who owns and controls the rhythm of life.

I should be using every second allocated to me to love the Lord and his people.

For me to spend time mindlessly is to profane the Sabbath.  

For me to spend time on fulfilling my lustful desire is to live like an unregenerate person.

Time is linear and I’m created for his purpose.

It is ungodly to waste time.

I should plan my day so that every second I live, I live to the Lord.

I should have known by now that whatever is not in the plan is not going to happen.

It is painful to admit that the reason for my stunted growth as a Christian is that far too often, I do whatever I feel like doing at the moment.

I should have known better.   

Make plan to ensure you direct your attention to the right place. 

Make plan so that you can keep track of your progress and make sure you are on the right track. 

Repent, remember the lost time, how you have defile yourself with unfruitfulness and how God’s heart is broken over it, but also be careful not to dwell on the past, move on for good and learn to love discipline for God.

Comments