Skip to main content

数学课


2010年1月14日 星期四 晴

第一章

Ms.Tan : I'll give u a piece of paper to do .
Ronnie : what ? U wanna give me a kiss ?
Ms.Tan : I would rather kill myself .
Ronnie : U hurt me , u broke my heart ....
Ms.Tan : ................
Group Beeeee-ians : wahhahahahhhhahahahahahaaaaahahaha

第二章

Ronnie : U know ah , the mxxxx's police very useless 1 lor ...
Someone : Y ?

Ronnie : When they wanna saman u hor , u just speed up ur car and go , I'm sure
that they can't remember ur car plat number

Group Beeeee-ians : hahahahahahaha
Ronnie : Even if they can see , there's only 1 letter or 1 number larrrr......sometimes
ah , they even copy the wrong number .....

Group Beeee-ians : hahahahahahahahahaha


~ To Be Continue ~

同学结笔=)

Comments

  1. your friend is so so so funny! it must be fun to have this kind of classmates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm...sometimes they are damn annoying , too noisy ... haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment