Skip to main content

severe brain disorder



Reticular formation of the brain allows people to ignore constant and unchanging information

and become alert to the changes in information

this is what I read from the bio-psychology textbook for my mid term examination

now I know why is it easy to ignore those who are always there for us

and why is it hard to let go of the one who had walked away from us

It's not about my heart

it's all about the brain

maybe it's not the person that makes me care

maybe it's the changes in that person

or the changes in us that my brain wants to pay attention to

some kind of trauma huh

the brain always makes some drama to the mind

reminding it about the past

and for me that's the scariest thing on earth

how you wake up everyday and realize you had lost something very important to you

how you frown almost every night that you neither can go back nor move on

always stuck in this tragedy but pretend living a comedy

I always wanted to try

but something always happened to make me fall before I could really try

what am I suppose to do when every time I try I make a mistake

告诉我

留下来有什么用处

离开你有没有帮助

告诉我

暂停算不算放弃

one thing really bad about my reticular formation is

it cannot figure out what changes are worth me realizing

since it seems like there are no ways we can be how we used to be

I don't understand why

why it cannot function in that way that stop my mind from thinking about the past

why never design the brain to ignore changes I don't want to be aware of

at least not after so long that the same thing can still bother me

like I'm counting every minute and seconds since that day

I hate that my brain actually controls my mind

I want my mind to lead my brain lar

bullshitting my very own Yein's law again

sometimes I think I want to go for philosophy

instead of psychology

since I am good at thinking too much

no no no

both for the best

wait me

:)


Comments