Skip to main content

让这首歌与你分享



I do not love you for I am stupid

I do stupid things for I love you

I do not love you for I am lonely

I feel lonely for I love you

I love you for no apparent reason

I love you for you


I do not choose you for it's fate

I choose you for that's you so I have faith

I do not choose you for I have to

I choose you for I want to

I choose you for no apparent reason

I choose you like ash chose Pikachu


as dingding (2012) said

we don't need any declaration or an approval to show our sincerity

so it does not matter me for who I am to you

as long as I know who you are to me

it does not really matter whether we are together or we are not

as long as we are happy with our lives

further

it's not your job to like me

it's mine

so why would I care how you see me

yea

I admit it

often I do expect

but it's okay that I don't get anything in return

it's pretty simple

I love you said it all

yes I did

oh I do


yes I have a thing for handsomes

but I only have feelings for you

yes I call them hot

but I call you babe

yes I find them good-looking

but I find you perfect

you can say everything about me

but don't you ever doubt yourself and my love for you


no I don't wish for everything from any of them

I wish for a it-could-be-any-thing from you

no I don't wish for conversations with any of them

I wish for a it-could-be-any-word from you

no I don't wish for priorities in anyone's heart

I wish for a it-could-be-any-role in your life

you can not love me

but don't you ever expect me to forget about you and us


who are you

I always wanted to spell your name out

here and there and everywhere

I wish I can tell you how much I love you

past and present and future

you never know

'coz I never told

I said everything

but it doesn't mean a thing

'coz I don't do anything

this sounds so wrong

'coz love should stand beyond the fear

perhaps I need to forget about the stupid gender

so I don't waste a year and years

not for I think we can live together happily ever after

not for valentine's day is around the corner

but for I think I want with you a chance to reach forever
for 我只爱过一个然后没有了

twinkle twinkle


tell me when's the time for miracle

twinkle twinkle

send him a warm embrace for her


Comments