Skip to main content

no longer important to you



how I wish I can be her

but I know I'll never be your favourite girl

I've seen the girl that you adore

she's beautiful it's true


I understand why did you leave

time is needed to make myself believe

I guessed she gave you more

and made you feeling wonderful


you said our love could last forever

I don't really wanna remember

I want to put the blame on you

but I can't seem to find a reason

'coz you're not a bad person

perhaps you just made bad decision


people keep telling me that soon I'll find my Mr.Right

I think mine probably got hit by a bus at the road side

I don't mind if I couldn't find

if you are not the one then I don't see a reason to try


people keep telling me that soon everything will be alright

everything will only be alright if you're by my side

enough of lies like I'm fine

I'll just cry one whole night for it's too young for me to die



Comments