Skip to main content

this crap is serious



and I started to write a lot , hell lot . I don't really know what was I doing , I guess I was trying to tell you my real thought . I guessed I'd kept too much of these in my heart . I knew you read , but so what ? nothing seem to be different . You still left and I was like a real foolish bitch telling a person who did not care about me at all that I really care about him . I know right ? This is kinda stupid . I know with ME , it's impossible to make you stay , so I wanna transform and be that way you like and make myself the reason for you to return . I don't want to hear all those voices who said it's impossible . Miracles happen sometimes right ? Can I just ignore all those annoying thinking in me and all incoming voices and just scream to you that I love you ? huh ? I'm fake , I jealous , I seldom really feel happy for you when I'm not the one with you . I don't care that we broke up and if it's too late , and I don't even care if you want to listen , I just want to say I love you . That's all . Sorry . I don't used to say bye to you .

Comments