Skip to main content

late post regarding a day out with my precious ones


so this is my piggy wah

my cacing wong tagged along too

but I just din snap a photo of hers alone

so we went to the same place again

PAPA JOHN in Times Square

coz I miss the bread sticks I had with them here 2 years ago


their butter garlic sauce and bread sticks are perfect match


chickens wings taste so so only

it came along with the combo so yea


came along with the combo too

Imma potatoes lover


BBQ chicken pizza

Pizza hut's pizza actually taste better

but I came here for their bread sticks so dun care lar


forever in love with cheese

do this all the time to my pizza

after the meal

we went shopping lar


bought the same fippers with cacing wong

wanted to get a purple 1 so I can mix and match with her

but too bad for purple they only left with size for the giant

sorry giant

enjoy your purple fippers

we din shop for long

decided to lepak in piggy wah's house after that
















had a happy day with them

too bad limau tham can't make it




Comments